New Evolution Of Movies And Music
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music & movies for download! All you need to do is register!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
petrajm
Admin
petrajm

U2 Empty
PostSubject: U2   U2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 pm

U2 Stance10

U2 are a rock band from Dublin, Ireland. The band consists of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards, and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar) and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion).

The band formed in 1976 when the members were teenagers with limited musical proficiency. By the mid-1980s, the band had become a top international act, noted for their anthemic sound, Bono's impassioned vocals, and The Edge's textural guitar playing. Their success as a live act was greater than their success at selling records until their 1987 album The Joshua Tree[1] elevated the band's stature "from heroes to superstars," according to Rolling Stone.[2] U2 responded to the dance and alternative rock revolutions and their own sense of musical stagnation by reinventing themselves with their 1991 album Achtung Baby and the accompanying Zoo TV Tour. Similar experimentation continued for the rest of the 1990s. Since 2000, U2 pursued a more conventional rock sound that retains the influence of their previous musical explorations.

U2 have sold more than 145 million albums worldwide[3][4] and have won 22 Grammy Awards,[5] more than any other band.[6] In 2005, the band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility. Rolling Stone magazine listed U2 at #22 in its list of the 100 greatest artists of all time.[7] Throughout their career, as a band and as individuals, they have campaigned for human rights and social justice causes, including Amnesty International, the ONE Campaign, and Bono's DATA (Debt, AIDS, Trade in Africa) campaign.

Discography

Boy (1980)
October (1981)
War (1983)
The Unforgettable Fire (1984)
The Joshua Tree (1987)
Rattle and Hum (1988)
Achtung Baby (1991)
Zooropa (1993)
Pop (1997)
All That You Can't Leave Behind (2000)
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (2004)
No Line on the Horizon (2009)

Awards

U2 first received Grammy Awards for the The Joshua Tree in 1988, and have won 22 in total since, tying U2 with Stevie Wonder as contemporary artists with the most Grammys.[6] These include Best Rock Duo or Group, Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Rock Album. The British Phonographic Industry has awarded U2 seven BRIT Awards, five of these being for Best International Group. In Ireland, U2 have won 14 Meteor Awards since the awards began in 2001. Other awards include one AMA, four VMAs, ten Q Awards, two Juno Awards, three NME Awards, and a Golden Globe Award. The band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in early 2005.[109] In 2006, all four members of the band received ASCAP awards for writing the songs, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", and "Vertigo".

U2 OFFICIAL SITE
Back to top Go down
https://newrevolutionofmovie.forumotion.com
mightyana

mightyana

U2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U2   U2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 pm

me encanta esta banda junto a AC/DC y Bono es todo un tipazo cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

U2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Evolution Of Movies And Music :: Music & Movies for download :: FAN CLUB :: Bands-
Jump to: