New Evolution Of Movies And Music
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music & movies for download! All you need to do is register!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Marley and the Wailers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petrajm
Admin
petrajm

Bob Marley and the Wailers Empty
PostSubject: Bob Marley and the Wailers   Bob Marley and the Wailers EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Bob Marley and the Wailers 51qazd10

Bob Marley and the Wailers Bob_ma10

Bob Marley & The Wailers was a reggae band created in 1974 by Bob Marley, after Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer left the precursor band, The Wailers. The brothers Carlton (drums) and Aston "Family Man" Barrett (bass) – who had joined The Wailers four years earlier, they were backing the Wailers when they were musicians in Lee "Scratch" Perry's studio band The Upsetters – chose to stay with Marley. [1]

Bob Marley & The Wailers consisted of Bob Marley himself as guitarist, songwriter and lead singer, the Wailers Band as the backing band, and the I Threes as backup vocalists. The Wailers Band included the brothers Carlton and Aston "Family Man" Barrett on drums and bass respectively, Junior Marvin and Al Anderson on lead guitar, Tyrone Downie and Earl "Wya" Lindo on keyboards, and Alvin "Seeco" Patterson on percussion. The I Threes, consisted of Bob Marley's wife Rita Marley, Judy Mowatt and Marcia Griffiths.

Sometimes, usually for marketing purposes, recordings are indiscriminately attributed to either "Bob Marley", "The Wailers", or "Bob Marley & the Wailers".

BOB MARLEY OFFICIAL SITE
Back to top Go down
https://newrevolutionofmovie.forumotion.com

Bob Marley and the Wailers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Evolution Of Movies And Music :: Music & Movies for download :: FAN CLUB :: Bands-
Jump to: