New Evolution Of Movies And Music
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music & movies for download! All you need to do is register!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Police

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petrajm
Admin
petrajm

The Police Empty
PostSubject: The Police   The Police EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 pm

The Police The_po10

The Police were an English three-piece rock band consisting of Sting (lead vocals, bass guitar), Andy Summers (guitar, vocals) and Stewart Copeland (drums, vocals, percussion). The band became globally popular in the late 1970s, playing a style of rock that was influenced by jazz, punk and reggae music. Their 1983 album, Synchronicity, was number one in the UK and the US and sold over 8,000,000 copies in the US. The band broke up in 1984, but reunited in early 2007 for a one-off world tour lasting until August 2008, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of their hit single "Roxanne" and also, to a lesser extent, that of their formation as a group. The Police have sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, and were the world's highest-earning musicians during 2008, thanks to their reunion tour. [1] Rolling Stone ranked The Police number 70 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.

Discography

* Outlandos d'Amour (1978)
* Reggatta de Blanc (1979)
* Zenyattà Mondatta (1980)
* Ghost in the Machine (1981)
* Synchronicity (1983)

Band members

Line-ups
(January 1977–July 1977)

* Sting - bass, lead vocals
* Henry Padovani - guitar
* Stewart Copeland - drums, percussion, backing vocals

(July 1977–August 1977)

* Henry Padovani - lead guitar
* Andy Summers - rhythm guitar, backing vocals

(August 1977–1984)

* Andy Summers - guitar, vocals
* Stewart Copeland - drums, percussion, vocals

(1984–January 2007)

(The Police disbanded)
(January 2007–August 2008)

* Andy Summers - guitar, backing vocals

Awards

BRIT Awards

* 1982 – Best British Group
* 1985 – Outstanding Contribution To Music

Grammy Awards

* 1980 – Best Rock Instrumental Performance for "Reggatta de Blanc"
* 1981 – Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
* 1981 – Best Rock Instrumental Performance for "Behind My Camel"
* 1983 – Song of the Year for "Every Breath You Take" (awarded to Sting)
* 1983 – Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for "Every Breath You Take"
* 1983 – Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for Synchronicity

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

* The Police were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 10, 2003[30]

References

* Copeland, Ian (1995), Wild Thing, New York, N.Y.: Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0684815087
* Menn, Andy (1992), Secrets From the Masters: Conversations with Forty Great Guitar Players, Milwaukee, Wisc.: Hal Leonard
* Sting (2003), Broken Music, New York, N.Y.: Dial,
* Summers, Andy (2006), One Train Later: A Memoir, New York, N.Y.: Thomas Dunne

THE POLICE, OFFICIAL SITE
Back to top Go down
https://newrevolutionofmovie.forumotion.com

The Police
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Evolution Of Movies And Music :: Music & Movies for download :: FAN CLUB :: Bands-
Jump to: