New Evolution Of Movies And Music
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music & movies for download! All you need to do is register!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Doors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petrajm
Admin
petrajm

The Doors Empty
PostSubject: The Doors   The Doors EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 pm

The Doors Doorsb10

The Doors were an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles, California by vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, drummer John Densmore, and guitarist Robby Krieger. They were considered a controversial band, due mostly to Morrison's cryptic lyrics and unpredictable stage persona. After Morrison's death on July 3, 1971, the remaining members continued as a threesome until disbanding in 1973. Despite a career that barely totaled eight years, The Doors still enjoy a huge cult following as well as status in the mainstream music industry as being hugely influential and original. According to the RIAA, they have sold over 32 million albums in the US alone.

Awards and Accolades

* In 1993, The Doors were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
* In 1998, Light My Fire was inductee into the Grammy Hall of Fame under the category Rock (track)
* In 2002, The Doors (their debut album) was inductee into the Grammy Hall of Fame under the category Rock (Album)
* In 2007, The Doors received a lifetime achievement award at the 2007 Grammy Awards
* In 2007, The Doors received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
* In 2004, Rolling Stone Magazine ranked The Doors[19] #41 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.[20]
* The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone magazine includes 3 studio albums by The Doors. The Doors at #42, L.A Woman at #362 and Strange Days at #407

* The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time by Rolling Stone magazine includes 2 songs by The Doors. Light My Fire at #35 and The End at #328
* In 2000 The Doors are ranked #32 on VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Artists
* The Doors' "Light My Fire" is ranked #7 on VH1 Greatest Rock Songs, in 2000
* The Doors were the first American Rock-n-Roll band to sell 8 consecutive Gold records
* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following albums as Gold (RIAA Web Search)
o Absolutely Live
o Alive, She Cried
o Legacy: The Absolute Best
o Weird Scenes Inside the Gold Mine

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following albums as Platinum (RIAA Web Search)
o An American Prayer
o In Concert
o Morrison Hotel
o Strange Days
o The Doors - 13
o The Doors (Movie Soundtrack)
o The Doors Box Set
o The Soft Parade
o Waiting For The Sun

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following albums as Multi-Platinum (RIAA Web Search)
o Greatest Hits (1996 Reissue) (2.0x Platinum)
o L.A. Woman (2.0x Platinum)
o Greatest Hits (LP) (3.0x Platinum)
o The Doors (4.0x Platinum)

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following albums as Diamond (RIAA Web Search)
o The Best of The Doors

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following singles as Gold (RIAA Web Search)
o Hello, I Love You
o Light My Fire
o Touch Me

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following videos as Gold (RIAA Web Search)
o No One Here Gets Out Alive
o Soundstage

* The RIAA, as of November 2008, certifies the following videos as Platinum (RIAA Web Search)
o A Tribute to Jim Morrison
o Dance on Fire
o Live In Europe
o The Doors Live at The Hollywood Bowl

Band members

(1965–1971)

* Jim Morrison - lead vocals
* Robby Krieger - guitar, vocals
* Ray Manzarek - keyboards, keyboard bass, vocals
* John Densmore - drums, percussion

(1971–1973)

* Robby Krieger - guitar, lead vocals
* John Densmore - drums, percussion

(2002)

* Robby Kreger - guitar, vocals
* Ian Astbury - lead vocals
* Angelo Barbera - bass guitar
* Stuart Copeland - drums, percussion

(2002-2007)

* Ian Astbury - lead vocals
* Angelo Barbera - bass guitar
* Ty Dennis - drums, percussion

(2007-2009)

* Brett Scallions - lead vocals
* Phil Chen - bass guitar
* Ty Dennis - drums, percussion

Discography

* 1967 - The Doors
* 1967 - Strange Days
* 1968 - Waiting for the Sun
* 1969 - The Soft Parade
* 1970 - Morrison Hotel
* 1971 - L.A. Woman
* 1971 - Other Voices
* 1972 - Full Circle
* 1978 - An American Prayer

THE DOORS, OFFICIAL SITE
Back to top Go down
https://newrevolutionofmovie.forumotion.com

The Doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Evolution Of Movies And Music :: Music & Movies for download :: FAN CLUB :: Bands-
Jump to: