New Evolution Of Movies And Music
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to my site! Here you can download movies and music. If you want to download all you have to do is register! From my own experience I know that downloading a lot of parts is boring, but here it is not like that! Our films have only ONE LINK to download and you don't need to have any programs for download!!! As for music there maybe 5 or 6 links but that is only if you're downloading discography of band/artist. If you have some movie or music that we didn't upload you can do it! SO PLEASE REGISTER AND HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES/MUSIC OF EXCELLENTE QUALLTY!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music & movies for download! All you need to do is register!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Temple Pilots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petrajm
Admin
petrajm

Stone Temple Pilots Empty
PostSubject: Stone Temple Pilots   Stone Temple Pilots EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Stone Temple Pilots Stp-7410

Stone Temple Pilots is an American rock band consisting of Scott Weiland (lead vocals), brothers Robert (bass guitar, vocals) and Dean DeLeo (guitar), and Eric Kretz (drums, percussion).[1] The band found immediate success with the release of their debut album Core in 1992, which was certified 8× platinum by the RIAA. Despite high sales, the album received negative reviews from critics who thought of the band as "grunge rip-offs". Throughout their career, STP became one of the most popular rock bands of the 1990s, but were plagued with problems stemming from Weiland's drug addiction and run-ins with the law.

In 2003, the band released the greatest hits compilation Thank You. Around this time, band members began going their separate ways. After the band's break-up in 2003, Weiland became the frontman of Velvet Revolver with former members of Guns N' Roses. The DeLeo brothers formed the band Army of Anyone with Richard Patrick of the band Filter. Kretz founded Bomb Shelter Studios in Los Angeles. [2] The band reunited in 2008 after Weiland split from Velvet Revolver, kicking off the tour at the Rock on the Range festival in Columbus, Ohio and wrapped up on October 31, 2008 in Birmingham, Alabama. The band has already crafted new material and will begin recording their sixth studio album in the spring and release it in early 2010.[3]

The band's five studio albums have sold over 17 million copies in the United States alone and nearly 40 million albums worldwide.[4] The band has had fifteen top ten singles on the Billboard rock charts, including six number ones, and one number one album on the pop charts (1994's Purple). In 1993, the band won a Grammy for "Best Hard Rock Performance" for their song "Plush". Stone Temple Pilots were also ranked at number 40 on VH1's The 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.

Discography

* 1992: Core
* 1994: Purple
* 1996: Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
* 1999: No. 4
* 2001: Shangri-La Dee Da
* 2010: Untitled sixth studio album

Awards

* Won, 1993 – MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist ("Plush")
* Won, 1994 – American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock New Artist
* Won, 1994 – Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance ("Plush")

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, OFFICIAL SITE
Back to top Go down
https://newrevolutionofmovie.forumotion.com

Stone Temple Pilots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Evolution Of Movies And Music :: Music & Movies for download :: FAN CLUB :: Bands-
Jump to: